Meet the Artist
Shonna of Omnis Ink
- Areola Restoration
- Scar Camouflage
- Scar Treatment
- Stretch Mark Camouflage
- Brazilian Stretch Mark Method: Rodolfo Torres
- Advanced Scars, Burns and Skin Grafts: Paramedical Tattoo Academy
- Inkless Stretch mark Revision: Paramedical Tattoo Academy
- Areola Restoration and 3D Nipple Tattooing: DAELA Academy
- Scar Camouflage & Inkless Treatment master Class: Ink Illusions
- Stretch Mark Camouflage Master Class: Ink Illusions
- Advanced Color Theory: Ink Illusions
Shonna entered the Paramedical Tattooing field after being drawn to Lina’s areola work and the impact paramedical tattooing can have on a person’s life. After extensive training, Shonna opened her own studio: Omnis Ink, an advanced paramedical tattooing studio. Shonna has since become one of the highest educated paramedical tattoo artists in the industry.
When the opportunity to join the DAELA team presented itself, Shonna didn’t hesitate, knowing the larger impact and reach working with DAELA would have.
Shonna is deeply passionate about paramedical tattooing, especially scars, having seen how this advanced tattooing method can help people move past the trauma that accidents, injuries and illness can leave behind.
When Shonna isn’t obsessing over scars, she enjoys spending time with her husband and teenage son, hot rodding her classic cars, going on motorcycle rides, catching some live music and rooting for the Portland Timbers.
View Shonna’s gallery of work below.